This is an astounding statistic.
And given my experience – I could buy it.
Market segmentation is easily one of the least practiced marketing disciplines out there, despite there being so many ‘marketers’ around.
The statistic says, 42% of marketers don’t segment – and I’d say most of the remaining 58% aren’t doing it right.
But why is segmentation SO important?
And how is it done properly?